Friday, March 13, 2009

Pray for Jonah


Urgent Prayers needed!!! I happened upon a blog of Patrice and Matt Williams. Their beautiful little baby Jonah was born with a RARE Skin condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa. This is a very intense condition that causes even the lightest of touch or tapes such as tegaderm, etc... to produce blisters and break the skin. If you would like to read more about the condition itself click on the diagnosis above and it will take you to Wikipedia. Right now... this little boy and his family need prayer!!!!!!! I know that we have the means to offer that! So please. Forward this blog link to everyone you know. Send out a mass email to Facebook friends and Email contacts and lets gets a new round of prayers started for this little amazing man!

Visit their blog here: http://patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am giving away a free baby blanket that I hand knitted...
    know of anyone interested? Visit my blog... I plan to do
    this regularly each week...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete